Monday, May 19, 2008

I hate bloggers! Never ever a blogger myself!!


Yet, here I am now. Somehow I concluded that I have a lot to say but too few listening. So I'll have a go at this blogging business anyway. I'm here to talk about creativity as a lifestyle. I belive that the road to happiness is discovering the meaning of your life, not LIFE in the big, cosmic sense of the word, but you own personal life, that only you can change. If you can pin down what makes you feel complete and accomplished, then you have nothing to worry about. It's as simple as this; What you enjoy doing most = The meaning of your life. For some it's sports, for others it's being social, for me it's being creative as often as I can.

Some facts: Born 1974, living in Sweden. I saw "King Kong" when I was six, and my life hasn't been the same since. I work as an art editor for a local newspaper. In my spare time I write, draw and make masks and props for stage plays, LARP role players and (so far) one TV show. I also make amateur films with my friends and I try to keep the noble art of stop-motion animation alive. I’d like to see the Loch Ness monster perform live before I die. I'm hoping to expand my creativity and finding new friends through it.

That's about it. The stuff that's going up here will be a mix of old and new. Mostly it'll be about what I build for different projects and how things work -or don't. Be seeing ya!

No comments: